New Year's Kiss - Tielle St. Clare When I bought this awhile back, I bought it for the cover and because it was menage. When I started reading it yesterday, I realized that our heros were werewolves. Needless to say, I was a bit surprised although it really added to the dynamics of the story.

Mikhal is an alpha male and Zach is a beta male. They leave the pack before Mikhal and his father (leader of their pack) get into it, and make a new life many miles north. They meet Taylor, who just got dumped by her boyfriend and neither wolf is willing to give her up to the other. They jointly take her to a New Year's Eve party, much to the shock of her friends, and end up giving her a New Year's kiss that she won't soon forget. She finds that she can't chose between the dangerously dark Mikhal and the sweet, sexy Zach. This is a very hot story about how these characters make a threesome among werewolves work for them.

I would have liked to have seen a bit more interaction between Mikhal and Zach which was held until the end of the story. Other than that, I really enjoyed it.